I have figured out a few things (probably):
- Sexuality is fluid.
- Sexual fluidity varies in viscosity for different people.
- If you identify as something, it doesn’t matter who you’re dating/have dated/have never dated. You are who you decide you are, and nobody should be able to tell you otherwise.
- Don’t make assumptions about other people’s sexualities. I don’t care if you know a boy who has been in a three-year relationship with another boy. He might not be gay (or even a he).
- Not a lot of people have it all figured out. As I’ve shared my personal confusion, a lot of people have confided their own struggles to me as well.
- Living in a binary-obsessed society is the pits.
So go out there and make out with whomever you please. Or with no one at all. Your call.
THEY HAVE THE SWEETEST VOICES EVER ;~;
*SHARP INTAKE OF BREATH*
THEY ARE BIG SWEETIES
omg reminds me of animal crossing speech
YES!!! I was wondering when I would see this on my dash again!!
Track Title: Beautiful Loser
Artist: William Control
Album: Hate Culture
One last kiss before they cart me away and
Just take one last look before my body decays
This is my last night on earth
My fucking hell
Photo by Redrum Pikchures
Wardrobe by Ferret
Makeup by me